2012年11月30日星期五

something about your nike outlet shoes

"Ha, nike store australia, you look like ..." I have to laugh knees, and then took the opportunity to group a snowball, and so when I straightened up, and in the snowballs flying out of my hands, and directly hit the nike's face.The amount, nike face with black lines.

"Nike Heels, beauty is not frowning, president wrinkles!" Hasten to add that one, but the face is now not a black line, but all black.I smiled and red nike grimaces, "ah, to ah, have the ability to see real skill in the snow." When he finished I began to struggle snowball.

Seemed to see me laugh the moment, beauty dad's face and then put on a smile, "Well, today, who snowballs hit Cher up, I would have given Nike Free." Even commanded retainers next and maidservants We. Beauty dad, you too hard."nike, you deceitful conduct." My side to hide, shouts.

没有评论:

发表评论