2012年12月26日星期三

life is fresh as the nike air force ones

"Please stay for you, nike factory just heart envy brother style, you want to make a friend!"I hurry, immediately rushed to pull a sprained foot is not good, a reel, nearly fell."No," nike frown, rob to hold my arm, very naturally and squat to check, tone with a few not observable dissatisfaction: "your feet when injured?Cat got your tongue.

"Probably from jumping off a building when twisted, not matter, is the old wound!"I face a red, struggling to break free from the Nike Air Force."You're a big man, why a woman like take mincing steps?"nike head also does not carry, the cold voice: "how ironic, I played for you?"

Oh, I almost forgot, Nike Free run is an actor, as it is sensitive to Oh?"Well, you take two steps and have a try?"nike massage for a while, straight up, don't look at my face.nike a few tentative steps, found a lot of discomfort, although there is still some pain, but dare not show: "thanks for brother, like nothing ah."

没有评论:

发表评论