2013年1月24日星期四

chi straighteners does a beautiful job

"In the end can not, tried to know my master could be back, we just waited patiently., Tell you one thing, my master thousand elderly is also chi straightener Master, so I he still is the same door division brother and sister. "Heard, chi a look of shock, he did not expect to own the small Huang Shu turned thousands of machines apprentice for the elderly? Why Huang Shu never told him this thing?

"It is because the king does not know the things that there are so many." chi hair straightener surface expression said one, short sound not hear any tone."chi does not tell you that certainly has his reasons, would never deliberately conceal Your Huang Shu whether what people do is unclear what? Matter how deep the multiple pain chi must select to go alone burdened the people, even if they bear the fixed, nor the heart to let the others back him to share. "

Yanba, chi iron secretly sigh. Vertical bed of ice at the same time seeing the "sleeping" two men in the past, for a time, miserable badly.chi, I'm sorry, even if you re alive, I can not be with you this life, after all, I'm in love with that person is you want to share my whole life with that person is also chi, I love him, love, love to no he can not live alone. "

没有评论:

发表评论