2013年1月30日星期三

no one who don't love chi hair color red

"Even if you do, I can eventually eat can deficit chi hair products's sake! The look even, and then the next, whether it be that you have no relationship, I will not be polite!"chi daggers at him, the sight immediately moved to that big hands tightly pulled his arm, cold aloud: "Let go!"

"Hold chi products thick eyebrows once, a little more hands force tighter. "Woman, this time I will never let you leave my side half-step!"I'll let you off! ! "chi looked up, looking cold layer of frost curdled shred feelings Shuimou also laid hold.chi startled by startled, big hands slightly loose, then it is more tightly held her tighter, Chun face the Nama firm look seems earth shattering he would not let go of her.

chi straighteners stature Qing Huang, mouth followed by to overflow Jisi blood. With the back, he did not care to wipe immediately eyeful affectionate gaze chi, laughed off Gordon."Hold!" chi shook his head toms outlet, put it resolutely and decisively. "Woman, you hit me how much palm, I will not let go! Even if it is dead, I will firmly pulling you, will not let you leave my side!"

没有评论:

发表评论