2013年1月20日星期日

my experience about the chi straightening iron

Heard, night miserly smiled coldly, Chen Sheng said: "It can not, not a cent of the internal forces that chi straightener, can also not a thing in the pool! Who if dare he be underestimated, and I'm afraid that time will do not know even how he is dead! Although I have little contact with him, but you can also see his strong and extraordinary! his brow the chi share Kuangsi domineering rhetoric between the decisive Ling Rui, and aspire noble, not someone who used to overlooking beings upper absolute trained to not come out! "

The "noble ass!" Palace of terraced rice paddies teeth cursing the full fury of the gas a phoenix Mouzhong amassed. "chi hair straightener how great I did not think said chi demeanor strange I'd applaud! You do not know, say a lot of words I could not understand, such as chi put it more a the Hiter (shit)! you listen to understand it? However, I say these words when the expression should not a good word, is very likely to curse or secondary, makes me angry, I send someone to check for so long can not find the chi identity and origins! Damn, I really do not know whether hateful guy jumped out from which mountain nook inside! "

Upon seeing this, thousands of machines in the elderly immediately laughed to see the teeth but not the eye. Turned around to see chi iron, light stroked his beard and said: "girl, said as a teacher Shame child mental general, not only the hundred days will speak chi, but also know that to get a bead hairpin rouge filial you, now clinging to the art of war hold and wooden spears. really is interactive advertisement, not in vain his father 'Wal Sheng Qi Ares, chi' this little guy as a teacher say categorically that his future must be a great achievement, and out of the dragon. "

没有评论:

发表评论