2013年1月22日星期二

new fashions come with red chi straightener iron

Long, Luo Yan before leaving her lips, forehead against her forehead, his words seem pressure in the throat, low-alcohol husky ambiguous anomaly: chi hair products, I want you Really Want to give me okay? "The light lift chi slightly drooping head full of pleading tone dough, bright deep Heimou, has message of hope, and a fiery burning desire.

Jaw by Luo Yan Holding a such that chi products have to face him, looking into his dense with the burning desire of the eyes, the heart is slightly flustered: "Fierce, ICasually just about to find an excuse to change the subject, and was surprised to find chi looked down again, getting closer and away from her. Sprayed into his warm breath warm on her face, hair softly itch. Then his lips, with cool earth with gentle, attached to her lips.

The "chi straighteners Do not refuse me you said not to go back on, you said no longer chi, I pushed and I love you love you do not refuse me, I beg you, to the extent that you can not imagine."chi gentle words with a deep affection dissolved in his lips, the discourse is warm, but this moment was like snow falling on the ice, grabbing condensation, cold distressed people.

没有评论:

发表评论